We plan to publish post-conference proceedings with IOS Press, Frontiers in AI and Applications.
We strongly encourage prospective authors to respect the following guidelines:
- Extended abstract papers should be between 2 and 4 pages long including all references, tables and figures. Please download the LaTex package or the Word Package.
- APPIS 2018 follows single blind review process. Authors are required to include their names and affiliations in the papers.
- Once extended abstracts are accepted, the authors are requested to submit a full lenght paper that will be reviewed for correcteness. Submission of full papers is due on April 1st, 2018.
- Full papers lenght is between 8 and 12 pages including references.
- Only submissions written in English and in the correct IOS Press format will be reviewed. All other submissions will be rejected without review.
- We only accept the Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) for submission and review. Other formats will automatically be rejected by the paper management system.
- Accepted contributions will appear in the proceedings only if at least one of the authors has registered and paid the registration fee.
Paper submission is now open. Please submit your paper through the conference management system (powered by EasyChair). Please select the appropriate topics of interest during the submission process.
Full papers are due by 1st April 2018. Full papers that are positively reviewed by the members of the International Program Committee will be published in the proceedings in the series Frontiers in AI and Applications (IOS Press).