The proceedings of APPIS 2020 will be published by ACM International Proceedings Series.
We strongly encourage prospective authors to respect the following guidelines:
- Abstract submissions should be between 1 and 2 pages long (- format – see paper templates section below), including references, tables and figures. In order to be published, abstract submissions need to be extended to full papers before the conference (deadline December 20, 2019).
- Full papers should be between 4 and 6 pages long including all references, tables and figures. Please download the LaTex package or the Word Package.
- APPIS 2020 follows single blind review process. Authors are required to include their names and affiliations in the papers.
- Only submissions written in English and in the correct template will be reviewed. All other submissions will be rejected without review.
- We only accept the Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) for submission and review. Other formats will automatically be rejected by the paper management system.
- Accepted contributions will appear in the proceedings only if at least one of the authors has registered to APPIS 2020 and paid the registration fee.
Authors must use the ACM Master template (Spring 2017), with sigconf format.
Please find the templates at the following urls:
We refer the authors to the ACM template page for detailed instructions.
Paper submission is now open. Please submit your paper through the conference management system (powered by EasyChair). Please select the appropriate topics of interest during the submission process.